SPSA Annual Talk 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
SUNDERLAND PHARMACEUTICAL STUDENTS ASSOCIATION: ANNUAL TALK
DATE: WEDNESDAY 6 MARCH 2019
FOLLOWED BY BUFFET AND NETWORKING
LOCATION: GATEWAY 1 & 2 - THE GATEWAY - UNIVERSITY OF SUNDERLAND
Professor Ashok Soni OBE FFRPS FRPharmS
Royal Pharmaceutical Society President
LPN Chair (Pharmacy)
NHS England (London)
National Association of Primary Care Executive and Council Member
THE TALK WILL COVER:
• “Reflections on my own career – what I have done and the achievements and learnings.”
• What are some of the opportunities for pharmacists now.
• What other opportunities there may be for pharmacists in the future.
• The role of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
• The services and support the RPS offer to Pharmacy Students, Pre-Reg and Pharmacists.
• How the role of pharmacists has developed, where is it going?
• Questions and Answers